The Yogadance® Kids TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
This is a 2 DAY INTENSIVE TRAINING COURSE with a short INTRODUCTION on Friday
FRIDAY 15.5.15 INTRODUCTION 7.00pm - 8.30pm
SATURDAY 16.5.15 - 9.30am - 6.00pm
SUNDAY 17.5.15 - 9.30am - 6.00pm
For payment visit www.yogadance.com
Delicious Vegetarian Luncheon + Morning and Afternoon Snack Available - €12 per day or €22 for both days.. Including Celebration End of Course Cava!!!
Learn how to make Yoga and Mindfulness fun for kids through Storytelling, Movement, Music, Games & Relaxation in this comprehensive and fun filled 2 Day Intensive!
Learn how to create and facilitate yoga & dance classes suitable for kids 3-9yrs & the entire family.
The Yogadance® Kids Teacher Training is a very unique opportunity designed to qualify & certify you professionally.
You will go home with:
- internationally recognized Certificate,
- comprehensive Manual
- CD with 21 tracks to get you started
- 150+ Kids Yoga Poses digital Booklet
- tons of fabulous and practical ideas
- high motivation to start your classes.
Book your place at www.yogadance.com and pay £295 before the 15th of April 2015.
This training is for:
• Anyone who loves yoga and dance and working with children
• Yoga and dance teachers wanting to specialise
• (pre)Schoolteachers wanting to bring the benefits of yoga and dance to their classrooms
• Parents who are looking for new ways to connect with their children and family
• Anyone who wants to expand a current related profession or learn a new one!
(you do NOT need to be a yoga or dance teacher to take the course but practicing yoga and dance is highly recommended if not a must!)
During the Training you will learn:
• how to structure age appropriate classes from Toddlers to Tweens (3-9 yrs)
• how to manage a class
• a wide variety of yoga poses, dance exercises & creative games
• child friendly breathing and relaxation exercises
• how to create a Yogadance Class for the entire family
• gentle touch and massage exercises and other ways to connect, give and receive
• practical theory on child development and needs
• about teaching and your own teaching voice, style and personal inspiration
• about marketing your classes
You will leave this training with immediate, tangible knowledge and many fabulous ideas!
For a sneak preview into the magic watch the Promo Video on youtube: Http://youtu.be/WByuG5PC92A
Doing yoga and dance with children will:
- Help children in terms of physical, mental and emotional development.
- Improve their social skills as well as their fitness levels.
- Help spark their imagination and learn through play and fun.
- Help them discover inner tools to express themselves in their own unique way.
- Benefit children with educational needs
- Improve concentration and the ability to relax.
Yogadance sessions are non-competitive and help children to feel accepted and to be kind and respectful with themselves and each other.
The Yogadance® Kids Teacher Training gives you an internationally recognised professional qualification.
You will be able to teach in (pre) schools, kindergartens, nurseries, community centres, yoga studio's, gym's/health clubs, yoga birthday parties and privately.
Luna Joy/Yogadance® is registered with the IYN,
Independent Yoga Network in the UK.
About Luna Joy:
Luna is a fully qualified Kids Yoga and Dance Teacher and has been a primary school teacher for more than 15 years, both in mainstream as in Waldorf Schools. She has worked with children of all ages, in many different settings, as a Class Teacher, a Kids Yoga Teacher and as a Project Manager and Educationalist in a project for children working in the streets in Nicaragua, Central America.
Luna has an extensive experience with all sort of modern dance practices and she taught Biodanza / VitalDanza® for adults and children for several years.
In 2014 she created Yogadance® Kids based on her teaching experience and her passion for yoga, dance and the wellbeing of children.