This training is for yoga instructors, mental health counselors, massage therapists, physical therapists, personal trainers, health and life coaches, and anyone interested in yoga nidra and learning more about meditation.
During this training you will learn:
• The subconscious mind & its role in healing
• What is stress/ what is relaxation
• Proper sequencing of a Yoga Nidra class
• How to create your own Yoga Nidra script
• Using/ creating a sankalpa
• Sequencing pre-practice asanas
• The application/ benefits of the practice
• The precautions of teaching Yoga Nidra
• How to teach Yoga Nidra as a private
Cost Kula-members: $205 Non-members: $225
Yoga Nidra is a powerful practice of deep healing. It is a method of guided relaxation that helps the practitioner reach into their subconscious, where most long term emotional scars live. It is here where we can reprogram the mind & heart, enabling the student to work through their deep seeded issues and finally move past them. There are numerous applications for this practice that goes far beyond a yoga class, those that suffer from anxiety, PTSD, sever depression, even those with certain physical ailments can find relief from this practice, to name a few.