YOGA MUSIC MEDICINE WOMENS WEEKEND
South Lake Tahoe
(private water front home)
June 5-7, 2015
Celebrate the beginning of the summer with your sisters in breathtaking (and giving!) Tahoe. Come pray and play together in a sacred container of reflection, connection, fun and healing.
• Daily outdoor yoga/meditation sessions amidst sacred nature with Wendy Faith
• All organic, fresh, nutritious and delicious meals
• Two-hour “Learning How to Sing the Love In” song and music workshop
• Fri & Sat evening medicine ceremonies & sharing circles facilitated by incredibly talented sound healer / experienced wise medicine woman: www.theinnertraveler.com
“She is unique among western shamanic teachers in the depth and breadth of experience she brings to bear, combining a deep knowledge of western and traditional Peruvian shamanism and healing plants, along with an impressive depth of western psychology.”
“Her ceremony soundscapes are so uplifting and filled with such incredible variety. The sound of each instrument truly tickled my ears…. the singing bowls came alive! Her calm presence and beautiful icaros helped ground and keep me present at the perfect times.”
We had such a nurturing and transformative time last Dec, we knew we had to enjoy Tahoe together again in its warmth and fertile beauty. Join us this time!
• LIMITED SPACE available (photo taken from back deck)
• All-inclusive cost: $675 (scholarship available)
• Payment can be made via PayPal
• One scholarship avail; inquire for more info
• $50 DISCOUNT to bring a sister to share the journey!
• $300 deposit needed by May 15 to secure your spot
• Carpools provided
Arrival is at 4pm on Friday; departure is at 4pm on Sunday.
To schedule phone call for more info and to register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFO: www.wendyfaith.com