Yoga Limbs French Riviera hosts exclusive yoga retreats with traditional and progressive quality teaching, organic french mediterranean cuisine, offering lovely surroundings in Mougins in the south of France.
"Rajastic" means "movement". It refers to a fire state of mind, when ambition is high and we live an epicurean life.
This retreat is not vegetarian and includes Oenology, the science of wine tasting. It is a double occasion to discover: Yoga lifestyle and French culture.
Jessica Lynne teaches an Ashtanga Rajastic retreat: June 6-12 2015
The retreat takes place in a chic, relaxing and enjoyable location: In the very heart of Mougins, in a renovated Provencal propriety, the prestigious Mas Saint Jacques, with one hectare garden, infinity pool and a panoramic view of Mougins village. A meditative trip to the Lerins Island is included for the beauty of the area and a change of scenery. The retreat is absolutely exclusive, designed for 5 students.
We wish to provide an authentic service. The tradition is expressed through several aspects:
- Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga through the guidance of an authorized Ashtanga yoga teacher;
- Breathing techniques Pranayama, guided meditation and silence maintained through brunch;
- "Yoga philosophy The Eight Limbs of Yoga", "Ayurveda Indian daily science of life" and "Mindfulness meditation" lectures;
- French touch (Mediterranean french lunch, wine tasting)
- Sattvic tasting at dinner time
Over the course of the workshop and holiday aspects, the teaching program is progressive.
Mysore style self practice allows memorization and introspection, and the respect of the individual needs.
Yoga is taught by an KPJAYI authorized Ashtanga teacher, Jessica Lynne.
French cooking is supervised by Pascale Roy, certified by Auguste Escoffier foundation, who owned 4 restaurants in Cannes during 30 years (1980-2010). She taught her receipts to her daughter to realize it perfectly.
Ayurvedic cooking is supervised by Sanatani trained by Sandhya (Mysore style cooking).
The retreat includes...everything you could desire:
- 6 nights in a prestigious Provencal propriety in Mougins with big infinity pool, amazing garden, panoramic view... 10 minutes from Cannes (and the beach!), 30 minutes from Nice, 1h from Monaco;
- Intimate retreat (5 students) and a lot of individual attention;
- Morning meditation class, mantra & Pranayama;
- Organic Tea time and silent morning time (until 12am);
- Daily yoga Ashtanga class Mysore style;
- Introduction to the Eight Limbs, Yoga philosophy ;
- Introduction to Ayurveda, Indian daily science of life and Sattvic food tasting;
- Restorative day: Lerins island meditative trip (mindfulness workshop) and a Yin class;
- Entirely homemade organic healthy food French mediterranean (lunch time);
- Wine and cheese time: Oenology, Local wine tasting (Organic and biodynamic: Côtes-de-Provence, Langudeoc-Rousillon) ;
- Chill out musical nights;
- Manual & Goodies.
There are 3 places/retreat in Early birds registration open until January 15: €100 discount.
Rajastic retreat from €1250
Single master room with private bathroom: +€200
Registration closing: April 15
Very limited places: 5 people/retreat