With Jessica Puglie & Adrian Squirrell
13/06/15 - 20/06/15 £465
Join us in an idyllic Italian setting on the beautiful volcanic Island of Ischia in Italy.
The Hotel has been managed from generations by a local family; it is one of the most ancient in Casamicciola Terme. Recently restored, it is located on a green hill that goes down toward the sea and the ancient Thermal Baths of Rita. It's a typical Mediterranean building, with beautiful gardens, a terrace bar, swimming pool, a covered thermal water pool, sauna and ample panoramic terraces that look at the sea. All the room have private service.
The price includes:
- 7 nights’ accommodation in shared twin room ensuite on vegetarian half board (lunch or dinner). Single room supplement is a total of £115. We will take a night off to try one of the many restaurants on the island, lunch included instead. If you want to add to or change your dish you just need to ask the chef the night before. For full board you can pay an extra 12€ per meal on site.
- yoga classes a class on the evening of arrival, 2 classes a day, morn & eve (Jivamukti yoga and Dharma yoga inspired) including breathing exercises, meditation, a lot of personal attention and a final class on the last morning, . We will probably take one evening off yoga to go for a long trip of the island. A longer workshop class might be organised according to request.
The price does not include:
- Air ticket: you can fly by Easyjet or British Airways to Naples.
- Transfer from Naples’ airport to the island: from the airport you can get a bus that takes you directly to the port Beverello where you will get the hydrofoil to Ischia; at the port you can pick up a taxi for a short journey to the hotel . If you are wishing to be picked up from the airport we can arrange a taxi for few people for about 35€, the price also includes the hydrofoil journey to the island and the transfer from the port to the Hotel one way.
- All beverages and mat (there is a bar in the hotel where we can have a traditional Italian espresso)
Trips to the other side of the Island in a private vehicle cost as little as 3€ pp one way. As Ischia is a volcanic island it is full of thermal spas, gardens and hills. We can organise some excursions, or you’ll have the freedom to reach the main attractions by bus or by feet. You can find some information about the island on this link: www.travelplan.it/ischia_guide.htm
A 50% deposit is required (refund policy details upon booking). Full payment by the 1st April 2015. For any further details you can contact: