In this 6 week series beginning Friday May 15, you will learn how to address and heal any stressful thought, whether it’s a momentary irritation or a decades-held pattern of belief. The Work of Byron Katie is a profoundly effective yet simple tool that the mind can use to end its own needless stress and suffering. Experience another form of yoga – a yoga for the mind – that will support your thinking peace. No prior experience is required. Please bring a notebook and a pen.
People who do The Work as an ongoing practice commonly report:
- Alleviation of depression: Find resolution, even happiness, in situations that were once debilitating.
- Decreased stress: Learn how to live with less anxiety or fear.
- Improved relationships: Experience deeper connection and intimacy with your partner, your parents, your children, your friends, and yourself.
- Reduced anger: Understand what makes you angry and resentful, and become less reactive, less often, with less intensity.
– Increased mental clarity: Live and work more intelligently and effectively, with integrity.
- More energy: Experience a new sense of ongoing vigor and well-being.
- More peace: Discover how to become “a lover of what is.”
Isabelle has been using The Work of Byron Katie since 1999. She has attended four 9-day Schools for the Work with Katie, two of them as staff. Since 2009 she has offered numerous workshops, daylong seminars, private sessions, and on-going series that help people learn how to end their own suffering through self-inquiry.
Cost for the 6 week series: $81 + gst
To register: call Prana Yoga Studio on 780-761-2226 or visit: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=9983 (scroll down for Yoga for the Mind)