2082 E. Grand Ave
Lindenhurst, IL 60046
Xtreme Games monthly Vintage tournament Now on Saturdays.
10 PROXIE LIMIT
$1.00 PER PROXIE AFTER 10 UP TO 20 TOTAL
100% Prize Payout!!
Hope to see all of you there!
We also will be running a Booster Draft @ 3:30
BRING YOUR EDH DECKS!!
All proxies must follow these guidelines:
Please do not use the back of a magic card for a proxie!
There are two types of acceptable proxies. The first and most basic is taking a basic land card and writing the details of the card on it. The second method is to take a card that shares some of the characteristics with the card that is being proxied and erase any characteristics that do not match, replacing them with the correct characteristics.
All proxies must have the following text neatly printed, using a extra fine point sharpie. Ball point pens may not be used:
• The full name of the card (no abbreviations or nicknames)
• Correct casting cost of the card including all colored mana symbols
• All relevant/game effecting text
When choosing what card to use as the base for an erased proxy players must follow these rules:
• The mana cost of the base spell must be the same as the card being proxied.
• The type of the card being proxied must be the same as the base card.
• The P/T of a creature being proxied must be the same as the base creature P/T
• When proxying a creature it may be difficult to find a creature where all characteristics match. In this case, mana cost is the most important, followed by the P/T, followed by the subtype. Any characteristics that do not match must be erased and corrected.
• The art box, card name, and text box must be totally erased. White out may not be used for this as it affects the stiffness of the card and may mark it.
• When adding text to the card do not use a ball point pen. A extra fine point sharpie is the best thing to use. A ball point pen can cause indentations on the card marking it.
• For clarity reasons, the use of cards with the new card frame is strongly encouraged