Pole dancing has exploded in popularity over the last few years as more and more women -- and even a few brave men -- have discovered the incredible fitness benefits. And, more than just a passing fad, pole dancing is evolving into a mainstream form of exercise. That’s why Crunch and X-Pole -- two of the top brands in the fitness industry -- have partnered to create XPERT, a comprehensive professional pole fitness teacher training program --
XPERT is now the most globally accepted course -
accredited by ACE, AFAA, REPSUK, REPS SA, REPS NZ and Skills Active, Active IQ, UK Active, Fitness Australia – the top fitness certifying bodies around the world - - and endorsed by the PFA and PDC.
Whether you’ve been teaching pole fitness for some time now or you’re just getting started, this training program is for you.
With XPERT, you’ll learn everything you need to know to deliver the best workout possible—from basic concepts, like how to set up a pole, to more advanced ones, like dance choreography and exercise science.
Our 2-day training was designed to cover everything you need to know to teach pole fitness -- the right way.
With XPERT, you’ll learn and master:
• How to set the stage for the best overall member experience, including studio and pole setup, music selection, lighting choices, and more.
• The exercise science behind each pole technique.
• Pole techniques including standing strength-based exercises, climbing and inversion maneuvers, dance choreography, and core training.
• How to ensure that participants of all fitness levels experience class in a safe and effective manner.
• How to construct a complete pole fitness class design from warm up to cool down.
LEVEL 1/2 600EUROS
LEVEL 3/4 600EUROS