X-Wing QLD Regional Hosted by Capricorn Tabletop Gamers & Millennium Comics
The event is being held on the 30th – 31st May 2015
The Event is being held at the Rockhampton Bowls Club. http://www.rockhamptonbowls.com.au/
Which is located at 94 Victoria Parade, Rockhampton (https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Rockhampton+Bowls+Club/@-23.373876,150.51037,19z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x6bc300bd1bd41c03:0x868e5b6fa42d03c4). Additional parking is available at the rear.
For those wishing to take part we are catering lunch and dinner. Cost for Lunch will be $5 and Dinner will be $10. Dinner will be a BBQ Dinner cooked by the bowls club members. A great way to support our venue is to take part in this dinner. The venue has two Bars that will be running thought out the day.
There are places for up to 40 players.
Signup and Entry Fee:
When signing up, please sign up to the following Facebook event as going (https://www.facebook.com/events/663519593770815/)and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and date payment was sent, along with if you are wanting lunch and or dinner and if you are looking to take part in the barefoot bowls social on the Saturday night.
$25 – Day on the day
$20 – Prepayment before the event
$15 – Capricorn Tabletop Gamers Members (only for pre-payment)
$5 – Lunch on the Saturday (Captain Memos + Chips)
$10 – BBQ Dinner on the Saturday
$10 – Barefoot Bowls Social Event on the Saturday
Sunday will be a free open day for all
Prepayment is to be made via direct deposit to: (include your name as a reference!)
Name : John cook
BSB : 014690
ACC : 189452245
We have on offer one X-Wing 2015 Regional Championship kit. This includes
• 1 Regional 2015 trophy
• 1 card granting the winner a first-round bye at the country’s National Championship
• 4 sets of acrylic manoeuvre templates
• 8 sets of alternate style dice
• 16 packs of acrylic shield tokens
• 64 Boba Fett alternate art cards
More details can be found at the following LINK https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2015/1/16/2015-x-wingtm-regional-championships/
Roster are to be up to 100 Points
• Only legal ships and upgrades will be permitted.
• Rosters can be submitted on the day of the event.
• Your squadron list must be accurate and must show all points values for all upgrades.
• If your squadron is found to be more than 100 points, you will be disqualified. It is your responsibility to submit a legal squadron.
• If your squadron has illegal upgrades, you will be given a match loss for that round and your list will need to be modified.
• If you accidentally deploy a slightly different squadron during a game (for example, you equip a missile or elite pilot talent from one ship to another), you will receive a full game loss for that round.
Games are to run no longer than 75 minutes. Warning will be given with the following time remaining; 30 minutes, 10 minutes. Last turn will be called with 5 minutes remaining at this point play to the end of the current game turn and then end the game. THERE IS NO NEGOATION TO THIS.
Saturday 30th May
0830 - 0920 Doors open | Registration | Introduction
0930 - 1045 Round 1
1100 - 1215 Round 2
1215 - 1300 Lunch
1300 - 1415 Round 3
1430 - 1545 Round 4
1615 - 1730 Playoff 1
1745 - 1900 Playoff 2
1900 - 1945 Dinner
1945 - 2030 Playoff 3
The Travel-lodge Rockhampton has come forward to offer a special rate for attendees and there guests of $119 per room per night for a guest studio room.
Also the times are setup to allow you to fly in Saturday morning, i'll be doing free airport transfers to the venue if you are on that flight.