Join tens of thousands of happy naked cyclists in the greatest celebration of human powered happiness the world has ever seen.
Dress code: Bare as you dare.
Body painting and performances will take place before the ride. Arrive between 12 Noon and 2:00pm to catch some of the action and some of the paint! The ride and pre-ride activities are all free.
The event is a celebration of creativity and a protest against car culture and dirty energy. It's time to stop indecent exposure to automobile emissions!
o"o o"o o"o oVo o:":o O"O o"o oVo o:":o O"O o"o
Naked bike riding tips
- Prepare for riding rain or shine!
- If it's sunny, put on sunscreen!
- You do not have to be naked to join the ride.
- Wear shoes!
- If you're shy, we start the ride with some clothing on and then stop away from the crowds to get more bare!
- Keep your clothes with you -- you never know when you may need them (like... after the ride).
- Decorate your bike! Come with signs and funky hats!
Cover your bike seat with fun fur!
- Ride safely and stay together as a group.
- Pass this on to others!
#wnbr #yvrwnbr #velopalooza