With crisp table wines, warming reds and world-class Muscats, Rutherglen Winery Walkabout is a great way to taste and compare some of the best new wines coming out of Rutherglen. Team this with great entertainment, gourmet dinners and fantastic community events. This June Long weekend, join in the excitement of Victoria’s original wine festival now over 40 years old!
ALL SAINTS ESTATE
• Taste new releases in the magnificent Great Hall.
• Join our winemaker for a Fortified Masterclass on Saturday 11am. $15pp - bookings essential.
• VIP room (Free for Wine Club members) including flagship range and exclusive back vintages.
• Enjoy lunch in our ‘one hat’ Terrace Restaurant. Bookings essential.
• Hearty meals from the Great Hall Café.
• Cheese platters and savoury treats from Indigo Cheese Co.
• Winery tour on Saturday and Sunday at 11am.
• Live music and kids activities on the winery lawns. Saturday and Sunday 12pm - 4.30pm.
Enjoy a 3 course menu ($80 pp) for the whole Walkabout weekend, with a choice of 3 entrées, 3 mains and 3 desserts and a complimentary glass of St Leonards Vineyard NV Brut or All Saints Estate Sparkling Shiraz on arrival. Open for lunch Saturday and Sunday from 12pm and dinner Saturday night from 7pm. Bookings essential on 1800 021 621.
ST LEONARDS VINEYARD
• Taste latest releases of our single vineyard wines including the renowned ‘Wahgunyah’ Shiraz.
• Warm up with our Classic Rutherglen Muscat or take home a seasoned mini-barrel of fortified wine as a memento.
• Kick back and relax on the winery lawns with our inventive wine cocktails.
• Enjoy a tasty wintery meal from St Leonards café or an Indigo Cheese Co. platter.
• Live music by local star Tyler Hudson and a big jumping castle for the kids. Saturday & Sunday 12pm – 4pm.
Bookings and enquiries
Call us on 1800 021 621 or email email@example.com
To download the Winery Walkabout festival brochure http://winemakers.com.au/?page_id=130