Sula Head Office, Sun Mill Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai
Are you a wine enthusiast keen on diving into the world of wine?
Here’s an essential introductory course for wine lovers and those in the food and beverage industry!
Sula Vineyards is an Approved Programme Provider for Level 1 and 2 Wine & Spirit Education Trust courses.
Our very own Head Sommelier Sovna Puri holds a WSET Advanced Certificate and is conducting this course at our Sula Head Office in Mumbai.
WSET - Level 1 main objectives:
• Introduction of different styles of wines
• Learn the characteristics of the principle grape varieties
• The WSET Level 1 ‘Systematic Approach to Tasting’
• Service and retail of wine
• ‘Matching Food & Wine’ - learn & understand the basis of food & wine pairing
• Wine appreciation of 8 wines
• Practical food & wine pairing
• Exam - multiple choice exam papers
Early bird (till May 11th): Rs. 5,500
Regular: Rs. 7,500
To book a spot contact Malcolm on +91 86910 33857 or firstname.lastname@example.org