WBA is proud to announce the comeback of Innsbruck Open after 10 years !
Discover Tyrol ’s Capital Innsbruck and its medieval historic city center, the Austrian Alps and the gaming and leisure facilities of the amazing Casino Innsbruck and Hilton Hotel****.
You can easily reach Innbruck by car (Brenner highway), plane (Innsbruck airport) or by enjoying a wonderful train ride. The venue is surrounded by countless cafés, bars, restaurants and within walking distance to the central railway station and the historic center.
The Innsbruck Open is a World Backgammon Association (WBA) event. Every match of the Elite Group will count for the WBA Point Race ranking list 2015 and the winner being crowned in 2016. Like all other WBA tournaments, all divisions will enjoy the new and improved T-Swiss Format (out after 3 losses in a Swiss format) and an Ultimate Fight (Last Chance) on Sunday. Various side-events are lined up on top.
Start making travel plans to compete against your backgammon friends from all over the world and enjoy your trip to Tyrol.
Elite Group: 380 € entry + 100 € registration (including 30 € casino chips) / optional side-pool 150 €(95% return) / 9 point matches, T-Swiss Format, clock mandatory.
Leisure Group: 150 € entry + 80 € registration (including 30 € casino chips) / optional side-pool 50 € (90% return) / 7 points matches, T-Swiss Format, clock preference.
Doubles: 250 € per team (80% return), 7 points, single elimination, clocked. SpeedGammon: 25 € (80% return), re-entries allowed, 5 points, time setting: 2 min. total bank time + 10 sec. per move.
Mini-Jackpots (4 players): 25 €, 50 €, 100 € available during all weekend.
- Casino-chips valued 30 € with a 10% discount on a daily basis (once a day per person).
- All participants of the main event in Munich will be eligible to play at WBA ’s Innsbruck Open (4-7 June 2015) without payment of a registration fee in the main event (not transferrable, not refundable).
- Winner of the Innsbruck Open 2015 will have a free hotel room (3 nights, single room) during Köln Open 2015 from 2-5 July 2015 (not transferrable, not refundable).
- All participants of the Innsbruck Open 2015 will be eligible to attend the ”Cocktail and Awards Ceremony”.
- Austrian Backgammon Association members benefits from a 5 € discount on the registration fee of the main event.
More Info: http://www.world-backgammon-association.com/index.php/events/details/7-2nd-innsbruck-open-2015?xref=7:2nd-innsbruck-open-2015
Brochure Download: http://www.world-backgammon-association.com/index.php/events?task=getfile&format=raw&file=2