on Yupo Paper with Dongfeng Li, AWS
Saturday, May 16, 2015
Learning the watercolor in this class, you will get to know the regular color skills-basic color theory, mixing or matching colors; rendering skills-how to paint the form and the shape, glazing tricks on Yupo.
Students will also learn the texture making, roller methods through the practice. In addition, we will explore to paint directly from the model and from your reference photos.
• Portrait structure using the plainer structure to capture the likeness
• Practical color theory and color mixing techniques
• Color glazing/blending techniques on Yupo
• Water consistency on Yupo
• Explore the textures with a variety of materials on Yupo
• Visual Designs for watercolor on Yupo
Call today to register 513-424-2417