Hamilton's vegetarian, vegan and raw food festival is coming up to it's 3rd annual event this June!
Whether you are just curious about the veg-lifestyle or are living a fully plant-based life, this event is for you!
FREE parking and admission, Veggie Fest Hamilton will be taking place June 13th, 2015, from 11am-7pm at the Ancaster Fairgrounds. The festival is held inside the gorgeous, open, spacious, high-ceiling Marritt Hall at the Ancaster Fairgrounds. This location is known for its beauty and natural feel.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- a farmer market area so you can purchase fresh, organic produce
- a Kids of Veggie Fest exhibit, showcasing local children's projects and their impact from leading veggie lives
JUST LIKE LAST YEAR:
- tons of veg food vendors and local businesses supporting a healthy, eco-friendly lifestyle
- workshops, demos, speakers
- be surrounded with similar-minded people
It’s all about great food, promoting a healthy and compassionate lifestyle, and supporting local businesses.
Veggie Fest Hamilton is a fun, exciting, learning and eating festival and we can't wait to see you there!