Have you ever dreamed to visit the biggest country of the World? Now you live so close to Russia and it would be silly to lose a chance to visit it!
However, do you realize that making a visa can be an annoying and expensive process? Could you imagine the situation when you are lost, all streets’ names are on Russian language and nobody around understands English? What will you do if you make a mistake with crazy Russian currency or someone cheats you?
Now you can forget about all these barriers. We take over all your concerns and make your trip to St. Petertsburg truly easy, safe, fun and affordable.
The trip will take place on May 21-25.
Starts and ends in Helsinki.
Available for all nationalities, guided in English.
The price of the tour is €235. Good news for you: we do not require any prepayment. You pay to your guide already in St. Petersburg. So there are no risks!
What benefits will you get?
• You will travel in small groups of active youngsters like you;
• There is no necessity to make a Russian visa, so you will save time, nerves and €50;
• You will travel by huge overnight ferry with bars and free folk show on board, so time in a road will be amusing;
• Young and friendly local guides will meet you in the harbor and will take care of you from the very beginning till the end of your stay in St.Petersburg in order you can always feel safe and be well-informed;
• Our cultural program is very dense and well-planned, so you will visit all must-see attractions of St. Petersburg in a few days;
• You will be able to participate in wide range of amusing extra activities like a boat trip, a roof trip, a limousine night ride, Russian ballet and others;
• You will save a lot of money on accommodation, because we book cozy centrally located youth hostels.
What will you see?
-St. Isaacs Cathedral,
-Neva river quay and drawing bridges,
- Palace square and the Hermitage museum,
- Kazan Cathedral (with a real orthodox service),
- Metro trip (see the deepest station in Europe),
- The Catherine park and the Summer palace with famous Amber room,
- Soviet district and huge monument of Lenin,
- Church of the Savior on Blood,
-The Peter and Paul fortress.
What is included into the price €235:
1. All ferry tickets ;
2. Russia entrance fee for visa-free travelers (€25);
3. Transport to and from the ferry terminal in St Petersburg;
4. Accommodation in internal cabins for 4 people on overnight ferries and in a centrally located hostel;
6. Breakfasts in a hostel;
7. Full-time guide service.
For extra cost:
1. Meals on the ferry;
2. Dinners in St.Petersburg;
3. Museum tickets (optional)
4. Extra activities (optional) .
For detailed program and to see other possible dates visit www.checkin.spb.ru
If you have any questions, please contact our manager Anna Lukmanova.
To register for the trip, fill the form http://goo.gl/DOm6qr and we will contact you with further info!
Register before May 1 and get a discount €220 instead of €235!