TMI: Adventurous Camping Trip to Rishikesh - Bungee Jumping, River Rafting, Wildlife Safari and other Activities from 21st -26th May 2015
Hey Mates, Trek Mates India has always been working for providing perfect adrenaline challenges for all its Daredevil Mates.
Now your Rishikesh trip is now a grand adventure of Ganga Riverside Camping with River Rafting, Bungee Jumping, Giant Swing, 1km Flying Fox & Wildlife Safari.
BUNGEE JUMPING is an activity which involves jumping from a tall structure or from a high mountain, and you are attached to an elastic rope. Thrill comes from free falling and rebound. Bungee Jumping at Rishikesh has been one of the best upcoming activity for adventure lovers. The international standard set up and experts make this activity more thrilling yet 100% safe. Along with Bungee we are also going to enjoy white water rafting, rock climbing, rappelling, night jungle walk, waterfall trek, camping beside the himalayan water stream, the delicious food in the hills and that too at one of the best ganges riverside camp ELEPHANT BROOK RESORT.
Detailed Itinerary :
The Cost for the event will be Rs. 14500/-
· Accommodation in Elephant Brook Resort for 2 nights in deluxe cottages / Swiss tents & 2 nights in Beach camp in tents on triple sharing basis on APAI plan (all meal).
· Evening bonfire with veg / nonveg snacks per day
· Unlimited tea /coffee.
· One rafting trip (Marine drive – NIM beach - 26 kms).
· One bungee jumping (83 Meters)
· Jeep Safari in Rajaji National park
· lunch at Chotiwala
· One Half day Rishikesh sightseeing and Ganga arti at Parmarth
· With High Class Equipment (PFD, Helmets
· Use of equipment and the services of trained guides for outdoor activities.
· All class rafting gear (rafts, life jackets, helmets, safety kayaks, dry bags).
· Experienced river guides and kayak professionals with international Certifications for
white water rescue and first aid /CPR.
· River running permits and Rescue-3 International Certified Guides.
· Transportation from Haridwar to haridwar by Mahindra max / sumo.
• Insurance of any kind.
• Alcoholic drinks.
• Train tickets from Mumbai till Haridwar & back
• Meals during train journey
• Any other paid activity
Team Trek Mates India.