Where is science taking us? What does the future hold? Will our technology enlighten or destroy us?
This exciting science communication event will explore the thrilling and terrifying possibilities of the future, such as:
- Could humans live forever?
- Are we destined for a global pandemic?
- Could we enhance ourselves with genetic engineering?
- What are the consequences of de-extinction?
- Is television damaging children?
- Could muggles master magic?
A range of exciting presentations will be happening throughout the day on May 28th at ANU's Burton and Garran Hall. A range of exciting topics - you choose which ones you would like to attend! (Program to be released soon!)
Talks will be presented by the incredible and talented students of SCOM2001 & SCOM3001, as well as by some awesome guest speakers (TBA).
There will also be a free lunch!