It’s back! The PBC’s annual battle of the school aged bands. A chance for young local artists to play at the best bowlo in town and win fame, fortune and Fanta. 10 bands will be chosen by our panel to battle it out on the 23rd of May live at the PBC.
1st Prize: $500 prize money.
2nd Prize: $250 prize money
3rd Prize: $100 voucher – Erics Guitar & PA
Register: All bands must register by 5pm Monday 5th of May, 2015.
Who can register?
● All forms of Music are welcome: A cappella, Rock, Jazz, Swing, Pop Instrumental or Vocal.
● All band members must be between the ages of 10 and 19
● All members of the band must attend an elementary or secondary school
● Bands cannot be signed up to a music label or have music management
● All Bands must complete and submit a registration form before 5pm Monday 5th of May
● All Bands must submit a photograph (jpg) of the band with registration form
● All Bands must be chaperoned and supervised by a parent, guardian or responsible adult. Chaperones will be required to sign in at the registration desk with
● All band members must get a parent or guardian to complete a media consent form
● Performance time allocated is 15 minutes maximum per band
● Sound Check: The selected Bands to battle should arrive at 4pm for sound check
● Any music genre or interpretation is allowed and encouraged!!!
● Fabulous creative band names are a must!
More info and application forms on our website