My auctions close on different dates (not end date posted on Event). I'm using this event to run multiple auctions so you don't have to sign up for a new event every time. <3
See vet contact information at the end of this. (regular vet and specialty vet)
To see SweetPea's invoices, estimates, records of payments, and more details of what is going on with my little girl, please go to this album:
This auction is to raise funds for SweetPea's dental surgeries (3), and she also needs ionized bloodwork and calcium bloodwork re-done, which is scheduled for 10-16-14. SweetPea also has a heart murmur and will need an EKG and ultrasound once her dental issues are resolved to be sure her heart has no internal damage. The total needed will be $4,000 or more, and that's just what I know about.
SweetPea went in for dental surgery Monday of this week, and it was discovered her bottom jaw was fractured. Dr. J was able to extract 1 incisor and 1 premolar on the top but referred SweetPea to a specialist for her bottom teeth and jaw problem. SweetPea went in for a consult with the specialist on Tuesday, the dr. kept her overnight and did surgery on Wednesday to put a splint on her jaw and extract some of her bottom teeth which were so bad they were being absorbed by her jawbone. SweetPea will need to go back to the specialist in 6 weeks to have the splint removed and her remaining bad teeth on the bottom extracted.
1. Payment is due by 10-22-14. Jamie J Knight's PayPal is firstname.lastname@example.org. I am unable to accept international money orders, cash, or checks because there is nowhere here to cash or convert them. I CAN accept United States Postal Service money orders from another country as long as it has US on it and is in US dollars - but please let me know if you will be mailing payment before you bid, so I can plan.
2. If you're not on my friends list, please post your email address with your bid or friend me!
3. If you are a new bidder, please post on your bid if you're in the USA or outside the USA (for calculating shipping).
Also, SweetPea will need to have extra canned food for then next 2 to 3 months, so if anyone would like to help with kitty food, Jamie has an Amazon Wish List set up:
If you don't see anything you like but would still like to help, there are 3 ways you can donate:
1. You can send a donation directly to my PayPal account, email address JamieKJohnston@aol.com. If you send the donation as a "Gift" or "Living Expense", PayPal doesn't charge a fee.
2. You can send a donation through my Youcaring account. You can use a debit or credit card: http://www.youcaring.com/pet-expenses/my-kitty-sweetpea-is-sick/201981
3. The 3rd way is to make a donation directly to my vet (debit or credit card). Here is my vet's info:
Compassionate Care Veterinary Hospital of Charlotte
Dr. Trish Johnson
9300 Monroe Road
Charlotte, NC 28270
Phone: (704) 847-4796
Web Site: http://charlottepetdoctor.com/contact.html
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CharlottePetDoctor?fref=ts
Hours (times are EST):
Monday: 7:30am to 6:30pm
Tues to Thurs: 7:30am to 5:30pm
Friday: 7:30am to noon and 2:00pm to 6:30pm
Sat 8:00am to Noon (12 p.m.)
The Carolinas Animal Hospital & Dental Clinic P.A.
Dr. Katherine E. Queck, DVM, FAVD
13331 York Center Drive
Charlotte, NC 28273
Monday: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Wednesday: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Thursday: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Friday: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00pm