Surrey Spartans Annual General Meeting at which the new committee for the 2015-16 season will be elected.
The positions (and main responsibilities) available are as follows:
- Chair (Oversees the club)
- Treasurer (club finances)
- Club Secretary (membership database / meeting minutes)
- Fixtures Sec (arranging matches / League admin)
Anthony 'Tug' Gamble
- Communications Sec (twitter/facebook/website etc)
- Social Sec (club socials)
- Volunteer & Development Officer (arranging coaching/umpiring/skills courses for members)
- Welfare Officer (managing club policies and DBS)
- Club Captain (overseeing on-pitch aspects, helping captains)
- Team Captains (team admin)
Lezanne Denton L1
Lauren Burnard L2
Jacob Willey M1
Richard Phillips M2
Byron Thorne M3
In addition the University Student Liaison positions (usually the chairs of Team Surrey Hockey) will be ratified.
Each of the positions must be filled in order for the club function so please do consider how you may be able to support the club..
Below each position is the person currently in that role, so if you have any questions about the role please send them a message.