The next Student Group Leaders Training will be on Thursday 21st May, for all new and returning leaders on student group committees for 2015-16.
Sign up at http://www.suug.co.uk/activities/volunteer/course/8/ to confirm your place and free lunch!
Workshops and sessions include:
* Student Groups Forum - your chance to stand to be on Student Council next year
* Freshers - Fairs, Events & Recruitment
* Planning Events
* Events in Union Bars (including initiations)
* Events - debates and external speakers
* Spending Money
* Fundraising & External Sponsorship
* Recognition & Awards
* Welfare - yours and your members
* Social Media & Using the SUUG Website
The Give it a Go Get Active programme will also be holding a team building fun day on Friday 22nd May - it's not compulsory but will involve lots of fun activities and a competition between teams! More details will be coming soon - keep an eye on http://www.suug.co.uk/giag/active/ for more information!