This is an open call to artists and an invitation to all who would like to participate in or attend a show hosted by Jajja's Kids - Uganda. We are a grassroots non-profit organization that aids 17 street kids in Kampala, Uganda. Our mission is to help feed, clothe, educate, and take care of these boys in the best way that we can.
We are looking for artists who would like to show their pieces while helping to raise money and awareness for our charity.
The guidelines are as follows:
1. Please be age appropriate material, as this is a Troy Night Out event focused on children.
2. Any art medium is allowed, i.e. painting, sculpture, photography.
3. All pieces can be matted, but not framed, as they will hang from cork board or open-concept hanging.
4.The price of art should range no more than $60 (there is a percentage split of 50/50 for sold items).
5. Drop off for submissions will be held Thursday, May 21st and Sunday, May 24th. For information on time and where to drop off please email email@example.com.
6. Exhibit is for one night only. Pick up date will be the following day on May 30th.
We look forward to all your submissions and seeing you there!
For more information on Jajja's kids please check out our website and Facebook page!