Time: 9:00 - 16:00
Avenija Dubrovnik 15
(Zagreb Fair Pavilion. 6/first floor)
Register and pay before April 25, 2015 = $175
Register on or after April 25, 2015 = $200
About this event:
Mobility is one of the least developed and understood aspects of physical conditioning.
Plenty of people display strength and can lift heavy bells and sandbags, or swing kettlebells for high reps... but they often display terrible terrible posture, movement patterns and range of motion.
You're invited to come train with internationally renowned fitness coach Steve Maxwell and experience his system of mobility conditioning.
Steve's mobility conditioning system build agility, coordination and transforms the natural aging process.
Many people think of mobility as a gentle sort of active recovery exercise-- and this is one aspect-- but there's a whole other side of mobility that few are aware of.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- Mobility exercises that increase strength throughout the 3-dimensional plane
- How to link mobility exercises to create the absolutely best cardio conditioning possible
- 4000-year old, classical exercises even more applicable in these modern times
- Restoration as well as energizing exercises and techniques
- How to access the full lung capacity and why every exercise is a breathing exercise
REGISTER and find out more: http://www.maxwellsc.com/registration.cfm?registration_id=291