In preparation for 2015 Elite, Junior and Master's Nationals, coaches Lee Antony Povey of Performance Cycle Coaching and Andrew Harris of Sprinter's Edge are bringing their expertise to the Giordana Velodrome in Rock Hill, SC.
This is a great opportunity to practice race tactics and start technique with expert feedback from two of the World's best sprint coaches. This clinic is ideal prep for 2015 Master's National Championships!
Day one will focus on sprint race tactics, with video feedback and expert analysis after each effort. Day two will cover standing start technique in great detail, again with video analysis and feedback.
- Specific drills for starting technique
- Specific drills for sprint racing
- How to lead out/rush the gap/observation/when it's right or wrong to have height
- Mock races against similar ability riders to practice tactics
- All races/start efforts videoed
- Video feedback with expert analysis
- 4 hours of track time each day
The clinic with also offer individual bike fits at $75 each. Get your bike fitted by an expert and maximize your potential.
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to BOOK YOUR SPOT TODAY!