Grider Hill Marina and Resort ( http://www.griderhillmarina.com/ ) has agreed to host our 2015 SPRING FORUM Party. Remember this is not just a "Forum" party and that members from ALL of the Lake Forums, Grider Hill Slip Customers, and just any Lover Of Lake Cumberland is invited to attend.
Date: May 16th 2014
(some will be down May 15-17 but the main events and band will all be Saturday)
Time: 5PM Central Time for the main events Saturday
Location: Grider Hill Party Deck:
• Saturday afternoon may feature a Cornhole Tournament around 5PM CT (6 ET) tentative, followed by a Pot Luck Dinner. Feel free to bring a covered dish, salad or dessert and even your favorite beverages for everyone to enjoy. Normally the Cornhole Tourney starts around 5PM CT and the Potluck picks up as it winds down (?6 CT?) –bring your favorite dish BYOB
• Saturday night, The band https://www.facebook.com/LyndseyHenkenMusic will be performing on the Grider Hill Party Deck from around 7:00 or 8PM CT to ???? Don't get too caught up on these schedules as we will try to stick to lake time. Aka, just let the party flow...
Grider Hill will have their restaurant open for the weekend. For some you may want to order a dish from them ahead and just forego the entire hassle of shopping/cooking. ;)
Grider Hill Marina and Resort has a Lodge as well as a large campground. Boatels will be offered for the party....
Advance reservations for Boatels, Lodge Rooms and Suites are being taken now. Book before it's too late!
Boatel and Lodging Rates:
Boatel prices are for 3 night rentals- they can be rented Thurs Fri Sat or Fri Sat Sun.
* 3 BR 1 BA Queen Sofa Sleeper $295
* 4 BR 1 BA Queen Sofa Sleeper $345
* 6 BR 2 BA Queen Sofa Sleeper $395
Lodge pay for 2 nights 3rd night is free $161.28 w/Slip discount $144
Suites with kitchen sleep 6 $246
and 2 BR 2 BA Suites sleep 10 $388
Covered or uncovered overnight slips with water and electric are available for smaller boats and cruisers. Lay-along slips in the past have been available for Houseboats and larger vessels with access to water but without electric, however please contact the Marina ahead to confirm.
More information about Lodging and Houseboats is available at http://www.griderhillmarina.com
For reservations please call 1-606-387-5501 or 1-866-387-5501.