Last weekend before SOAK!
Kevan Christiaens says, "Take Saturday Off!"
SUNDAY Kevan needs us ALL to help:
1. Take down the remaining frame and prep all the lumber/tools/supplies for load.
2. Build support cart for our lights/battery/tools.
3. Pull nails from our lumber fuel supply.
4. Start LNT at Simran's - get painted funky frames and painted plywood posted on Portland Burners/Bacon to give them away.
5. Make a load-up check-list.
This will make our Tuesday load-up at 5:30 pm go epically smooth and quick so Kevan and Jonathan Akers can get on the road and drive it to SOAK Tuesday night!
BYO gloves as well, and tools if possible.
Pantlessness around construction and fire at your own risk
This is a private residence, and the residents are graciously offering use. Please be respectful of residents and neighbors.Crew will have access to (back of house) bathroom. Please do not enter other areas of the house.
Water, kombucha and some beer will be available. BYOcup
Join the crew: https://www.facebook.com/groups/341069489265849/
Become a "fan": https://www.facebook.com/pdxtemple