We all as dentists treat patients, so we do not work on dummy heads or models. In college, we have learnt the treatment methods, yet most of us were never taught how to handle patients, how to run our clinic, how to market our services.
More over, we do not understand how to calculate our financial ratios, or take a financial decision on solid basis. We do not even know how to calculate our costs per case in order to efficiently set our pricing strategy.
If your accountant shows you the end year results through a balance sheet or income statement, this is Chinese for you !!!!
Thus most of us lack the talents for the other side of the coin: running our business
Master Dental Society in cooperation with Giza dental syndicate ORGANIZE
SMART® Practice Management COURSE
course director :
Dr. EHAB HEIKAL
Degree : DBA (B U -USA)
MBA (Graduate School of Business DIM (Diploma of Intl Marketing – Torornto)
DF Demand forecasting (AUC)
Bachelor degree of Oral & Dental Surgery 1986
University : Faculty of Dentistry-Alex. University
Dr. AHMED RAAFAT
Master Of Business Administration MBA.
Cosmetic And Implant Dentistry Specialist
Bachelor Of Dental Surgery BDS.
Master Of Implant Dentistry MICOI – Colombia University, NY, USA.
Diploma Of Conservative Dentistry
• Definitions, concepts & historical foundations
• Types of goals and plans
• SWOT analysis
• Management skills
• Managerial roles
• Hierarchy of needs
• Organizational environment
• Corporate culture
• Management of small businesses and entrepreneurship
• Business plan
• Planning and goal setting
• Mission and vision
• Management by objectives
• Strategic management
• Organizing, Leading & Controlling
• Organizing structure
• Authority & responsibility
• Differences between different types of organizational structures
• Teams and team building
• Human resource management
• Leadership and motivation
• Differences between leadership and management
• Change leadership
• Control methods, types and philosophies
• Marketing management
• Needs, wants and demands
• Market segmentation
• The four P’ s and its applications
• Pricing strategies
• Advertising and advertising campaigns
• Relationship marketing
• Customer oriented clinics
• Marketing your dental service.
Accounting and Finance
• Basics of accounting
• Interpreting the three main statements and using the ratios to determine the financial status
• Depreciation techniques
• Determining the break even point for new assets
• Financing your new clinic, or extensions, using bank loans or partnership
Quality & Standardization
• The importance of quality in the dental service, and how patients perceive the quality of the dental work
• Closing the quality gaps
• The use of the standardization tools in a dental clinic
• Customer satisfaction and retention
• Dealing with patients, satisfying, retaining and turning them into loyal clients
• Handling Negaholic patients
• Preventative measures for handling the unsatisfied patients
Credit Hours: 40 CPD Credit Hours.
1- Giza dental syndicate
2. Master Dental Society.
A) Course Attendance:
i. For Egyptians Candidates:
Eary registration till 20/5/2015 = 1800
Late registration = 2000L.E.
ii. For Foreigners (Overseas): 350$
B) Online Attendance:
i. For Egyptians Candidates: 1500L.E.
ii. For Foreigners (Overseas): 250$
for registration :
please fill the application form
or contact us :