Instituted almost two decades ago, the Mahindra Great Escape offers Mahindra owners a chance to go off-roading in controlled circumstances. Great Escapes provide the ideal forum to meet-up with like-minded enthusiasts and participants drive through a course identified by Mahindra. Expert recovery teams ensure that every one reaches back to the base for a late lunch.
Mahindra Adventure added a twist to this theme during Season 2 by introducing the Off-Road Trophy class. Those who enter under this category are subjected to rigorous off-road tests. Four winners are chosen from each Off-Road Trophy events. And these winners from individual trophy events compete in the Grand finale held at the prestigious Off-road Training Academy at Igatpuri, near Nasik, Maharashtra. And yes, the winner drives home a brand new Mahindra Thar!
1. The Great Escape Trail Drive fee is Rs. 5000, inclusive of taxes. This fee is applicable for a team of 2. For every additional person the entry fee is Rs. 1000.
2. The Off-road Trophy Entry fee is Rs. 11,500, inclusive of taxes. Only 2 members are allowed per team.
1. Participants have to reach the venue by 7.30 AM for registration and breakfast.
2. There will be a briefing session at 9 AM to explain the dos and don'ts, post which there will be a flag-off.
3. The event gets over by lunch time wherein all participants gather and cherish their moments during the event along with lunch.
4. Also there will be the prize distribution ceremony for the winners of off-road trophy in the respective location.
5. The participants will depart to their respective homes post lunch.
.Mahindra reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any event without prior notice.