Spring Open Tournament. $160 per team.
LINK TO ENTRY FORM: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3KWUG6qQ0vyaHkyUTZvbng1Qkk/view?usp=sharing
Print off entry form and send in per info on form.
TAKE OFF: HUCKLEBERRY HARBOR
JUNE 13, 2015
Meeting at 5:30 am, tournament hours 6 am to 2 pm
1. CASH only registrations accepted after May 31st. CASH only the morning of the tournament.
2. Artificial bait only
3. No dead fish will be weighed in. No stringers allowed. All fish will be released.
4. Minors under the age of 18 are required to fish with a legal guardian’s consent.
5. All boats must conform to Coast Guard & Wisconsin laws or be disqualified. A USCG approved life vest must be worn when big motor is in operation.
6. Prizes awarded for total weight of bass per boat. Six (6) fish limit. Short fish will cause disqualification.
7. No passing in the channel.
8. No refunds of entry money after June 4th.
9. Pre tournament meeting at 5:30 am, one member from each team must attend.
10. All boats must have liability insurance.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.
NO ALCOHOLIC DRINKS DURING TOURNAMENT HOURS!
CLUB MEMBERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO FISH IN THE TOURNAMENT