Serendipity is Tennessee's official Burning Man Sanctioned Regional Burn, now in its 4th year!
Thursday, May 21- Monday, May 25 2015
All participants are asked to be off the property by 12pm Noon Tuesday, May 26.
Invites available at http://serendipity2015.bpt.me through
Tuesday, May 19th!
NO invites will be available at the gate!
The event is capped at 400 paid adult invites.
Serendipity is an All Ages Event.
The Funny Farm
Thursday, May 21- Monday, May 25
* Adult Invites: $75 ($78.62 w/ fee)
* Children 4 and under are free
* Children 5 through 12: $37.50 ($39.80 w/ fee)
* Children 13 and older require an adult invite
* Invites will NOT be sold at the gate
* Online PreSales end Tuesday, May 19th, 6pm
The service fee provides payment to Brown Paper Tickets and the remainder offsets the PayPal fees so we receive exactly $75 and $37.50 respectively. Cash sales are still possible if you want to avoid service fees, but you have to hunt down an event lead.
* You may make an additional art donation with invite purchase
* We attempt to have the burn match or increase the amount raised, which we accomplished for Scare-N-Dipity. * Art donations are specifically for art projects that will appear at Serendipity
* It does not go towards structure build, effigy or temple
* NEW! Ice sales are now available online
* Ice can purchased with invite purchase
* ice truck and ice will be provided any time the gate is open
* Art Grant Application
* Theme / Sound Camp Placement Application
* NEW! Effigy / Temple Build Application
* NEW! Leadership Interest Questionnaire
* EA gets one re-entry if they leave before gates open
* Re-Entry requires either a medical pass, paying the invite fee again, or lucking out and scoring one of the infrequent "errand runs" that keeps DPW from having to go shopping.