SESSION 2 OF 3
In this presentation you will be given some practical tips on how to establish value in the minds of your buyers. We will take a look at how to build credibility and trust by demonstrating an understanding of the gap between what your prospects are currently experiencing and what they want. Understanding this delta enables you to create value, increase your sales and shorten your sales cycle.
In this session you will learn:
1) In the absence of value customers default to price. Learn how to explain how your solution links to solving their business problem as well as satisfying their personal goals and objectives.
2) Get inside the mind of your prospect to understand how they define value and what is most important to them.
3) Learn how to illustrate value by leveraging the difference between “price” and long term “costs”.
4) Ask relevant and meaningful questions, and uncover your prospects preferred communication style.
5) Maintain confidence and never apologize for your price. Buyers will pay a fair price for value.