Scotland's Strongest Man 105's will this year be held at Hostile Strength, Flemington Industrial Park in Motherwell ML1 2NT on 7th June 2015. Start time 11am.
1) Arm over Arm Truck Pull 7.25 ton. Distance 30M
2) Medley, Tyre Flip 360kg into keg + sandbag load 120kg
4 flips then load sandbag, load keg then 4 flips back.
3) Deadlift, 260kg for reps, head to head. (75 seconds) *NO SUITS*
4) Carwalk, Distance 30M 300 plus KG
5) Max Log, starting at 105kg. (60 seconde each lift)
10 kg increments till 135 then 5kg increments
6) Stones, 120, 135, 150, 165 & 180kg, head to head onto a flatbed truck approx height 48 inches
All events and weights are subject to change.
Weigh in will be from 9am-2pm on saturday 6th June and then 9-10am sunday 7th June. There will be no weigh in outside of these times. So plan ahead and be prepared please.