Its been away for 2 years but SALSA IN SANTA SUSANA, BARCELONA IS BACK for 2015!!!
16th – 23rd May 2015
The original 'Party' Salsa holiday which started in 1998 is back! For so many years this has been our biggest and most popular holiday, now with so many customers asking for its return plus the renovation of our main hotel we’re delighted to announce that we are returning to the original home of the first Salsa holiday! The biggest holiday of 2015 is going to be HUGE!!!
Intensive Beginners Salsa
Plus Styling, Rueda de Casino, Son, Rumba, Cha Cha Cha and more!
TEAM & TEACHERS
• Mauricio Reyes
• Fadi K
• Alain Hernandez
• Leandro Charanga
• Mauro Casali
• Eva Hurychova
• Sa'id Da Kizombeiro
• Tania Mendonca
• Femi Otukoya
• Keoni Bouguneou
• Carol-Ann Stephenson
• Christian Coelho
And more to be announced!
• 7 Nights half-board accommodation
• All dance workshops (40+ hours)
• Airport Transfers at selected times*
• All evening entertainment
• Salsa night club visit to Barcelona
• Transport to Salsa clubs (some are within walking distance)
• Live Cuban Salsa bands
• Fancy dress theme night
• Group Welcome meal & dancing.
• Farewell meal and dancing
• You will also have the opportunity to take part in the latest Eagle salsa Tours video!
• And lots more surprises….
*You can book a seat on one of our coach transfers for £5, times: 16th May @ 12:00 / 23rd May @12:00.
Santa Susana, Barcelona, is the ideal location for our Salsa holiday, whatever you wish for we will provide it! From non-stop dancing, socialising with old and new friends, exploring the beautiful region or just taking some time to relax, this holiday provides it all!
With superb, high energy dance classes by day, socialising and dancing by the sea each afternoon and incredible party nights – every night! This is a holiday which can be as full-on or laid-back as you make it!
You will be mixing with other Salsa enthusiasts of all ages and dance abilities so you’ll quickly find yourself in holiday ‘party’ mode!
Away from our jam-packed Salsa itinerary there are many other activities on offer. You can take a stroll into the local towns of Santa Susana or Malgrat de Mar, where you will find plenty of shops, bars, restaurants and discos. Santa Susanna is a well developed beach resort with several kilometres of golden sand and a variety of water sports! Santa Susanna has undergone major re-modernisation in recent years to make it the chic, friendly resort it is today. A little further down the coast you will find the quaint fishing villages of Tossa de Mar and Blanes which are only a short bus ride away. And of course this holiday wouldn’t be complete without a visit to Barcelona City!
You have a choice of two hotels to choose from:
HOTEL CAPRICI - NOW 4 Star
HOTEL CAPRICI VERD - 4 Star Superior
both hotels are situated by the beach. They offer a range of activities and services including outdoor swimming pools, gym, games rooms, beach bars which serve snacks and a main buffet restaurant offering hot and cold food. (Our 4* Superior option also includes an indoor swimming pool, gymnasium and sauna!) Accommodation facilities include en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, telephone, satellite TV and a balcony or terrace. Safety deposit boxes can be hired for a small extra charge. (Fridge is included in the Caprici Verd)
PRICE - (frozen since 2012!)
HOTEL CAPRICI: £395pp / single sup: £85
CAPRICI VERD: £420pp / single sup: £100
Single rooms are very limited, please share if at all possible.
*SPECIAL OFFER* Customers booking both Malaga & Santa Susanna holidays will receive an additional £50 off the total price.
**Please note Catalan Local Tax of 1€ per person, per day is payable to your hotel on arrival (maximum 7 days payable)
You can relax knowing you’re being looked after by the experienced Eagle Team who after more than 16 years of organising group dance holidays, know exactly what you want from your holiday. We promise to provide you with the most excellent organisation, quality, price, expertise and dedication. Our reputation is something we are very proud of and its thanks to our wonderful customers who spread the word; because of them the majority of our new customers come to us through word of mouth!
We are the longest running dance holiday company in the UK and we will continue striving to ensure our customers always have a fabulous holiday with us – that’s a promise!
HOW TO BOOK
In order to reserve your place on this holiday we require a non-refundable deposit of £70 per person. The full balance must be paid before Monday 24th March 2015.
We accept payment in any of the following ways:
• Credit / debit card – please call the office on 0113 217 0588 to make a card payment (small transaction charges apply)
• Direct transfer – please send payments to Eagle Activity Tours Ltd, AC: 02462473, SC: 30-98-93, using your name for reference. You must email your name, address and booking requirements if using this method – email@example.com
• Cheque: Please make cheques payable to Eagle Activity Tours Ltd and send to Eagle Activity Tours Ltd, 16 Avenue Victoria, Leeds, LS8 1JE.
**Numbers for this holiday are limited and on a first come first serve basis, confirmed only with a £70 deposit.**
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us either by phone: 0113 217 0588 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE A FULLY PROTECTED TRAVEL COMPANY
The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations require travel companies to provide security for the monies that consumers pay for certain types and combinations of travel arrangements booked with them and for consumers’ repatriation in the event of their insolvency. We provide this protection by way of a trust account controlled and administered by an independent firm of travel specialist solicitors. All money that you pay to us for travel arrangements requiring financial protection will be paid into a separate and designated Trust bank account and will remain there until you have completed your contracted travel arrangements. This means that in respect of all arrangements requiring protection, in the event of our insolvency, funds will be available to ensure that you are not left stranded abroad or will receive a refund of the money you have paid for an advance booking.
Take a look at the comments from our 2012 Barcelona Trip (we saved as many as we could!)
• STEVE MIDDLETON Another sensational week with Eagle Salsa Tours!! Big big thx to all the fantastic ppl who made it such a blast frm day one to the stunning Mauro & Eva show dance finale! Special thx to fellow bar flies Mauricio Reyes & Fadi K
• I’ll be back one day! Missing sangaria o'clock big time. thanks for a fab holiday and all the great dances everyone.
• In recovery mode after an awesome time with Eagle Salsa Tours in Santa Susana, never did manage to find the time to do the touristy thing - oops. Thanks to the fab team and the lovely ppl I
• Thank you all for a fantastic holiday. Being at home is so quiet and empty... like sensory deprivation.
I was blown away by Mauro and Eva's routine at the farewell dinner. It was somewhere between awesome and spectacular. I was clapping so hard my hands hurt.
• Just back from Santa Susanna, what a fabulous week! I didn't stop dancing-loved the Cuban Band on Friday..awsome! In fact everything about it was AWSOME – thanks Eagle Salsa Tours
• I'm back from a great time in Barcelona. Thank you to Lindsey Eagle Salsa Tours for such a fantastic salsa holiday. I had so many lovely dances during the week and met some great friends......roll on the next holiday!
• What a week with Eagle Salsa Tours... Need another week off for recovery now. LOL unbelievable how much fun you can squeeze in one week. Roll on next holiday. Big thank you to Lindsey & Michael, for putting up the great holiday and to all party animals Mauricio Reyes, Fadi K Dance, Mauro Casali, Yersin Guillen Rivas, , Carol Ann Stephenson, Prince Tevin and also to my Sangria sisters ...Ania Lepkowska, Venessa Vee. ohh this is not enough space for all names but... Kelly Nicholls, Darryl Peterson, Leanne, Paul and all bombastic crew... trully bombastic time...
And not forgeting our awesome students and everyone who came alonge to Santa Susana...
Now let's count begin for next holiday...!!! :-)
Miss you all already... Xxx
• HOME! Wrecked! What an utterly FABULOUS holiday with Eagle Salsa Tours, lots of gorgeous old friends, lots of new friends, in our favourite place! Especial thanks to Eva Hurychova & Mauro for fantastic, challenging classes.
• I would like to thank everyone who was involved at eagle activities.it was my first time at Santa Susana,Barcelona and I can honestly say that it has been a super week full of music, entertainment and so many lovely people. thanks to Lindsay and Michael for delivering such a high quality event, and Mr Fadi, Mauro and Eva, Mauricio and rest of the team...we did a brilliant job as a team!!! I also wanna say thank you to all the hotel staff and also to everyone who was involved on the event!!!!!specially my cuban super group!!!love u all...ya tu sabes...AGUA AGUAAAAA
• Sue Watts Ne Grundy
What a week - our first ever Salsa holiday and WOW what a week! Fantastic people, brilliantly organised, loads of new friends, wonderful memories, cannot say enough about my experience!!!! Deffo want to go again and again!!! Cannot remember a holiday like it - never had I had such fun and the first time in a long time, I have felt like I'm 21 again!!!! Big love to Michael, Lindsey and all the team (Mick is chomping at the bit for his first class so thank you so much for your time you gave Renee, you never know, next time Mick will be dancing instead of watching!!) Loved it beyond words and come away with so many new friends and confidence! You are all fabulous people! Mwoah!!!!
• Natalie Cohen Scalie
Home sweet home, they say, but I had an amazing week!! And I already miss the wonderful Barcelona team!! Thank you guys!
Lots of love and warm hugs!!
• Lindsey Eagle Salsa Tours
Well another year gone in a flash! Santa Susanna 2012 = 14 years of wicked salsa holidays and I can honestly say what a fabulous weeks we've had, a MASSIVE thanks to all the Team who worked so hard but made it so much fun Mauricio Reyes, Mauro Casali, Eva Hurychova, Fadi K Dance, Nicolai V, Yersin Guillen Rivas, Prince Tevin, Renée Cottle and of course the Other Half Michael (and Kaelan who is alr eady in training for Salsa DJ! lol) Also a huge thanks to Emma Golpys who has been busy making sure we don't forget those special moments - photos coming soon! Finally the BIGGEST thanks of all goes to the amazing 250 people who joined us on this special salsa holiday, thanks for being lovely people and we look forward to seeing you all again in warm climates soon xxx
• Fadi K Dance Thank you lindsey .. it never feels like work with you guys, it's always been so much fun .. !! xxx have a good rest . :)
• Emma Lane: Had afab time xxx thank you
Yes, thanks to everyone who made it a great trip, it was magic
Got the bug again - fantastic holiday, missing you all already!
• George Martini hey lindsey, micheal & team eagle ....awesome week!! .....lovely crowd of people ...great teachers ....big up to you guys....xx!!
• Linda Masson Fab time...big big thanks to the team! as always well organised and great fun.. thanks for looking after me
• Mauricio Reyes Missing you all already! Look forward to all the new destinations & of course, coming back here one day to a re-vamped Santa Susana :D
• Edward Burnell Thank You Lindsey, we thought last year was the best we'd been to but this year was even better. An absolutely wonderful group of dancers, teachers, and organisers. XX
• Anette Henriksson I danced cross body for the first time and I loved it! Thank you!
• Maggie Cobbett First time for Bruce and me, Lindsey, but it certainly won't be the last. We had a wonderful time. Thanks to the whole team and particularly to Fadi for his patience and for making the improver/intermediate class such fun.
• Sharon Kelly Thanks Lindsey to you, Michael, Renee and all the teachers for a fab holiday, I had a great time, great dances and made some lovely new friends. I'll look forward to the next one x
• Johan Håkansson Thank you all for a lovely week. I must say that the teachers are amazing. I tried Crossbody for the first time with Fadi and thank to him it went pretty good :)
• Lindsey Eagle Salsa Tours Wow, i'm just catching up with all the different threads across facebook and i'm totally overwhelmed, I can't believe how nice the comments are from everyone, thanks so much for being apart of the holidays everyone, it really inspires us to continue doing what we do best, next year will be a special anniversary- 15 years! Lets see what we can do to celebrate that milestone, I hope you'll all be with us! :) xxx
• Rhys Garcia Yes Lindsey another wicked and successful week at Santa Susanna Barcelona,this has been me second round trip to this destination and each year it's getting better and better, I'm really hoping to go to Majorca in October, if not looking forward to 2013 for some new and exciting destinations, can't wait :-)))
• Fadi K Dance
just arrived home from the airport !! there are no words to describe the amazing week at santa suzana With eagle. Micheal & lindsey (YOU ROCK) .. and thanks to everyone and the amazing team, man you guys can party and party and keep going ... !! Mauricio, Mauro, Eva, Carol Ann, Yersin, Nicolai, Prince & Lindsey Eagle Salsa Tours . ROLL ON MAJORCA .. !!! now zzzzzzz .. and DO NOT DISTURB .. haha
• Mauricio Reyes
Just landed & making my way back to Brum after another very special week in Santa Susana with Eagle. Thanks everybody who was there, Michael & Lindsey, and the Team. What a team!! Hope to see you all soon & now off to hold my babies :)
• Leanne Danielle Chrisostomou
For the first time ever I'm not ready to go home at the end of my holiday, I'M EMOTIONAL!!!!! Barcelona with Eagle Salsa Tours - All holidays and Events - All holidays and Events has been the most fun I've ever had and it's been wonderful getting to know so many of the ladies from leading in the classes this week. Thanks for making this holiday so awesome guys, can't wait for the next one xxx
• Lindsey Eagle Salsa Tours: Well another year gone in a flash! Santa Susanna 2012 = 14 years of wicked salsa holidays and I can honestly say what a fabulous weeks we've had, a MASSIVE thanks to all the Team who worked so hard but made it so much fun Mauricio Reyes, Carol-Ann Stephenson, Yersin Rivas, Fadi K, Nicolai V, Prince Tevin, Renee Cottle, Eva & Maura and of course the Other Half Michael (and Kaelan who is already in ...training for Salsa DJ! lol) Also a huge thanks to Emma Golpys who has been busy making sure we don't forget those special moments - photos coming soon! Finally the BIGGEST thanks of all goes to the amazing 250 people who joined us on this special salsa holiday, thanks for being lovely people and we look forward to seeing you all again in warm climates soon xxx
• Martin Wintermeyer It was, quite frankly, just brilliant!
Thanks to all the team and all those attending making it such a time to remember.
• Julie Hatton Fantastic time.
Now 2 recharge the batteries!
• Michael Henwood Lovely holiday. Thank you xx
• Tony Doyle Had the time of my life...thankyou ;-)
• Iza Tomasik fab time. this was my first salsa holidays and defo will be back. thanks a lot guys.
• Rachel Pointer thanks for another fab holiday, salsa, sangaria and sunshine (nearly) can't wait for the next one!
• Tanja Pedrett THANK YOU so much to everyone who mad my first salsa holiday unforgettable! I had soooo much fun with you guys. I definitely will join you again!
• Just wanted to say a huge thank you, I was in Majorca with you guy's and had such a profound life changing experience I can only thank you for! I must say it was one holiday that I have to put up with my best ever. It has certainly given me a new lease of life. Edna Williams