Welcome to S15 Chitown Asian Basketball Tournament!
We are back for the Summer to showcase the best Asian basketball tournament that Midwest can offer.
You can register and submit your team's roster by clicking "FIND TICKETS" above (Eventbrite is for REGISTRATION ONLY - See below for instruction on paying the deposit)
* Once registered, you can still go back and modify your registration and roster as many times as you want before when final roster is due.
* Please note that your Deposit of $150 guarantees your spot in the tournament, not the registration.
If you don't have a team, you or your friends can sign-up individually and we'll try our best to put a team together.
1) A player must be at least half Asian to be eligible to participate
2) Any challenge to the legality of a player’s age and ancestry should be declared to the Coordinator. It is the player’s responsibility to provide supportive evidence (original documents) in case of dispute over ancestry.
3) All controversies will be arbitrated by the Tournament Coordinator. This Ruling will be FINAL with no exceptions.
1. Elite (Competitive)
2. Dream (Intermediate)
1. A maximum of 20 teams (both Elite and Dream combined)
2. Fee: $350 (Non-Refundable Deposit $150 due 5/27)
3. Three (3) games are guaranteed
4. Two (2) IHSA certified referees for each game
5. Three-point Contest
6. Each team must wear uniforms that are of the same color and with distinct number designated on the front or back.
1. Elite: Up to $1,000*
2. Dream: Up to $1,000*
3. Three-point Contest: $50 Gift Card
* Depending on number of teams participating, the prize may be lower
DEPOSIT PAYMENT INFO:
Chase Quickpay: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venmo ID: kevinyo0 (last character is a numeric "0")
For any questions or concerns about the tournament, please contact Kevin Yoo (email@example.com)
DISCLAIMER: In the event of insufficient teams in one of the divisions, the division in question may be cancelled. Teams in the cancelled division will be given 48 hours from the notice to move up or down to the surviving division or your team may withdraw from the tournament with full-refund (Only exception to non-refundable deposits/fees)