Travolution brings you River Rafting, Bungy Jump and Camping in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
You Think you are Adventurous,,, Prove It...!! Not to us... But to yourself...!! Come On,,, Let's Raaaaaft...!! Give yourself the adventure you always dreamt of...!!
Rishikesh being the cheapest Adventure Destination Of India is an ideal place for those who can’t spend Big Money but have a never dying urge to live it Dangerously...!!
1) Bungee Jump
2) River Rafting
3) Camping by the River Ganga.
4) Natural Swimming Pond
5) Games, Volleyball , cricket
Day 1: 3rd June 2015 Wednesday.
Depart from Mumbai CST by PUNJAB MAIL 7.40 PM (3rd June)
Day 2: 4th June 2015 Thursday.
Reach Delhi by 9.30 PM have Dinner and depart for Shivpuri Base Camp at 12:00 Midnight.
Day 3: 5th June 2015 Friday
Shivpuri Camping:Reach Base camp at 7:00 am, check-in and Enjoy a divine bath at the banks of river Ganga. Hot buffet lunch will be served following the 3kms Waterfall trek. Explore the Campsite. Play games. Enjoy evening bonfire with Music with light snacks. Dinner (veg and non veg) will be served. Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 4: 6th June 2015 Saturday.
Have morning tea. After breakfast, hop on for river rafting from shivpuri to rishikesh (16 km).Enjoy the riverbank life along the Ganga. Arrive at Rishikesh. Buffet lunch will be provided at Rishikesh. After lunch, you will depart for Delhi.
Depart from Delhi by SWARAJ EXPRESS EXP at 9:45 PM.
Day 5 : 7th June Sunday
Travelling. Reach Bandra Terminus at 6.50 PM
Expense: INR 6500- (Excluding Bungee Jump)
Expense: INR 10000- (Includes Bungee Jump)
1) Night stay at beach camp, Shivpuri.(Triple sharing Basis)
2) All meals during the stay (veg and non-veg. 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 2 Breakfast)
3) 16 km. River Rafting
4) Train reservation from Mumbai CST to Delhi & Delhi to Bandra in Sleeper Class.
5) Transfers Delhi-Rishikesh-Delhi.
6) Bonfire / Camp Fire with snacks
7) In-house Activities – Volley ball/Cricket
1) Personal expenses.
2) Meals while Travelling
3) Mineral Water
4) Any expense not mentioned in the inclusions.
Things to be carried
- Identity card
- Jacket or sweater and other warm clothes like muffler, gloves etc. Temperature near zero is expected
- Sport shoes or trekking shoes
- Two water bottles
- Personal medical kit, soap, paste etc.
- Carry your luggage in a backpack. Avoid carrying sling bags.
Recommended but not compulsory:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap etc.
- One bedsheet/blanket for train travel.
- Juice packets, Fruits, Ready to eat food etc.
Last date of registration: 5th May 2015
For registration, kindly transfer Rs. 5000 per head in the following A/c.
Remaining amount to be paid on 3rd June 2015
Payee Name: Abhijit A Khadapkar
Bank Name: Standard Chartered
Account Number – 24410199217
IFSC CODE- SCBL0036067
MICR CODE- 400036019
Branch Address- Aditya Apartments, Chandavarkar Road,Borivli(W), Mumbai 400092
(After transaction kindly inform us through e-mailSMSWhatsApp, Your Name, transaction ID and mobile no.)
For queries, please contact (Ring or Ping)
Abhijit Khadapkar– +919967372491
Or you can drop us a message on our Facebook page:
If the passenger wants to cancel the tour we shall refund the tour cost after deducting. Cancellation charges as under:
1.Before 15 days of tour departure 25% of the tour cost
2.Between 10 to 15 days 50% of the tour cost
3.Between 05 to 10 days 75% of the tour cost
4.Within 05 days – No Refund