HEY PITTSBURGH!! Are you ready to be a part of THE hottest, fastest growing HIIT-based fitness program ON THE PLANET? The wait is over...
R.I.P.P.E.D.® the One Stop Body Shock™ is COMING TO YOU!
HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT:
During R.I.P.P.E.D® Instructor Training, we take an interactive approach to accelerate the participants' learning curve, and take their fitness expertise to another level with the R.I.P.P.E.D.® Fitness Formula. Participants will leave equipped, understanding how to successfully plan, implement and teach a safe and effective combined high intensity weight and cardiovascular training program.
During the eight hour course, we introduce a highly effective approach to high intensity training with a format that is easy to follow, straight forward to teach, and that reflects the philosophies of R.I.P.P.E.D.®. Focused around a basic understanding of physiology, biomechanics and anatomy principles, we go over key elements that correlate to the R.I.P.P.E.D.® system and basic sports conditioning exercises that apply across all fitness levels. Paying special attention to injury cause and prevention, we combine interval training and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), incorporating resistance and plyometrics, all while delving into the relationship between movement and music.
You will receive the following on the day of the training:
1. R.I.P.P.E.D. Instructor Training Manual
2. "R.I.P.P.E.D. - Instructional Training DVD, Music Soundtrack CD, and Choreography notes.
3. ACE (0.8), AFAA (7.0) NASM (0.8), BCRPA (7) CEC's/CEU's
4. FREE Access to the R.I.P.P.E.D. Diet & Nutrition site.
5. R.I.P.P.E.D. Certificate of Completion to teach anywhere.
6. Discounted R.I.P.P.E.D. Merchandise at the training.
7. Event Pricing for HUDDLE membership
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
To register: http://www.rippedplanet.com/huddle/training
Master Trainers: Rhonda Marsh