Join Dorothy Marks and Kate Sandel for a demonstration of some of the basic principles and applications of Légèreté or 'Lightness'.
Dorothy and Kate are both experienced instructors who are currently training with widely acknowledged French Master, Philippe Karl. The demonstration will include their own horses, and will outline some of what they have learned with Monsieur Karl, including:
• Lunging without gadgets - a gymnastic programme for all horses;
• How in-hand work can be beneficial for all horses – young, old and those in need of rehabilitation
• The use of the flexions – how and why?
• Under saddle –teaching our horse to carry himself and stay sound without the use of force, or gadgets. How do we ‘show’ our horse what good posture requires?
• Establishing contact – teaching the horse to seek the hand.
£15 per person, booking essential.
Dorothy 01373 834103, Kate on firstname.lastname@example.org