Apply for a Stall at this Renaissance Faire, which is open to the public on the 23rd and the 24th of May 2015. We had some great stalls at Romanus, and it was very popular. This is our first Renaissance Fair, so it should be a corker!
As from this event, we would like to start offering all Maltese historical re-enactment groups, traditional artisans and food, artists, baskers and private companies dealing in related products the possibility to be present at our large-scale public events and to sell their wares. For this purpose we are offering the use of our standard stalls measuring …….(see attached picture) at a cost of €30 each for a whole table and €15 for half a table. These will consist of one table measuring approximately 5’ x 2½’, and chairs. Stallholders will be invited to start setting up at 9am. We would welcome designer-makers, craft people, local companies, re-enactment groups and food producers.
If you are a non-profit group or a local community group we offer tables for a donation of €5 per day – but still require booking.
Stall payment is non-refundable and is PAYABLE IN FULL IN ADVANCE, thank you. We also ask stallholders to contribute a sample of their wares as a prize for our fund-raising event raffle – to be held in the afternoon before the end of the event.
• The Faire will be advertised locally on websites and all media
• We can provide you with posters and fliers.
• If you require any further information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• On completion of your booking, along with your receipt, you will receive a confirmation by email.
• Tables booked on a first come first served basis.