Reiki II Training & Certification (2 Day Training)
7 CEUs for Massage Therapists / Body Workers
Thursday, May 28, 2015 & Friday, May 29, 2015
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
This class offers a deepening in the study of Reiki. A focus of the training is the introduction to 3 sacred Reiki symbols, each with a specific quality to promote increased levels of healing. Participants learn how to integrate these symbols into their practice of Reiki, as well as how to send distance Reiki.
* Prerequisite: Reiki I Training and Certificate (In order to take Reiki II, you must have completed your Reiki I training at a previous time. If you are interested in Reiki II training, and have already received Reiki I training from another Reiki Master, please e-mail a copy of your Reiki I certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that either an Usui / Tibetan Reiki I or a Holy Fire Reiki I certificate would allow you to be eligible for this class.)
* Training fee includes Reiki II Attunement and a certificate.
YOU WILL LEARN...
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them.
- Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
- Techniques to perceive Auras and Past Lives
- Sending Reiki at a distance
LOCATION: "Home of Ragda McAfee"
(4745 Palm Valley Road, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082)
CLASS FEE: $200
REGISTRATION: Register by May 25, 2015! Please e-mail Terri Dennis, at email@example.com to sign-up. If you wish to pay by credit card in advance, click here. You may also pay by cash or check at the door. (Make check payable to "Desiree Dennis").
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS: If you are a massage therapist or body worker and are interested in receiving CEUs from NCBTMB for this training, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the workshop. There will be an additional $30 fee added to the cost of the training, with payment due by cash or check at the time of the training.
* Desiree is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
IN-PERSON READINGS with Desiree...
Jacksonville Beach, FL
May 27, 29, 30, & 31, 2015
June 1 & 2, 2015
Desiree will be offering in-person readings at 507 4th Street South, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250. She will be hosted by Angel Formato in her healing room.
Desiree's Jacksonville Beach Reading Availability:
Wednesday, May 27: FULL
Thursday, May 28: (No Sessions)
Friday, May 29: 7 pm - 8 pm
Saturday, May 30: 9 am - 10 am, 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Sunday, May 31: FULL
Monday, June 1: FULL
Tuesday, June 2: 9 am - 10 am, 10:30 am - 11:30 am,
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm, 7 pm - 8 pm
Session times are filling very quickly! Reserve a spot by e-mailing email@example.com and indicating you would be interested in an "in-person" reading in Jacksonville Beach. Please indicate times you are available from the schedule above.
(In-person reading rates: One hour: $100 Half hour: $50)
As a spirit medium, Desiree Dennis has offered guidance & healing readings worldwide to hundreds of individuals through in-person and phone sessions. She has taught Intuitive and Healing Workshops around the country in locations such as the “Joy Center” in Ishpeming, “The Gallery at 915” in Virginia, “Discovery Yoga” in Florida, and Nantucket, Massachusetts. She is also the founder of the “Shalimakai Center” in State College, PA, where she conducts classes and public channelings of spirit master teachers regularly.
Find out more about Desiree and her work at www.spiritguidanceandhealing.com.