The City Council of Raymond, Iowa will meet in regular session on May 18, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall.
1. Meeting called to order followed by roll call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Revise or approve agenda
4. Approval of the Consent Agenda – All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion
A. Approve May 4, 2015 regular meeting.
B. Resolution 1200 authorizing payment of bills and transfers.
C. Accept and place on file the minutes and reports from the following Boards, Departments and Commissions (n/a=Not Available): Clerk/Treasurer Report (March/April 2015), Receipts (April 21, 2015-May 18, 2015), Sheriff’s Report (April 2015), Library (n/a).
5. Inquiries from the Audience
6. Budget Amendment Resolution No. 1202
A. Open public hearing to adopt Resolution No. 1202 – A RESOLUTION ADOPTING BUDGET AMENDMENT FOR THE FISCAL YEAR ENDING JUNE 30, 2015.
B. Close public hearing
C. Approve or reject Resolution No. 1202 and authorize City Clerk to submit to county Auditor.
A. Fire Department Report
A. Membership changes
B. Approval of new members
C. Monthly meeting minutes
B. Building Permits/Inspections/Code Enforcement Report
C. Street Department Report
D. Parks Department Report
E. Water & Sewer Report
F. Engineering Report
8. Old Business
A. Discussion of the Wastewater Facility Plan Revision.
B. Discussion of Low Water Pressure North side of Raymond in Royal Ridge Development
C. Update from City Attorney on property at 6410 Lafayette Rd.
1. Open public hearing to adopt Resolution 1201 – A RESOLUTION APPROVING THE SALE OF CITY PROPERTY LOCATED AT 6410 LAFAYETTE ROAD IN RAYMOND, IOWA TO JOHN MORGAN AND ERIC MORGAN, as described as: UNPLATTED RAYMOND E 2 RDS N 16 RDS NW FRL W 22 FT N 16 RDS NE FRL EXC N 50 FT SEC 3 T 88 R 12
2. Close public hearing
3. Motion to adopt Resolution 1201 – A RESOLUTION APPROVING THE SALE OF CITY PROPERTY LOCATED AT 6410 LAFAYETTE ROAD IN RAYMOND, IOWA TO JOHN MORGAN AND ERIC MORGAN.
D. Open Public Hearing for comments from public on proposed Ordinance 194 to AMEND THE CODE OF ORDINANCES OF THE CITY OF RAYMOND, IOWA TO AMEND CHAPTER 165.13(1) SECTION 1. ACCESSORY BUILDINGS, STRUCTURES, HOOP BUILDIGS AND USES
1. Close public hearing
2. Motion to pass first reading of proposed Ordinance 194
3. Motion to suspend second and third readings of proposed Ordinance 194 and put Ordinance 194 up for final adoption.
4. Motion to adopt proposed Ordinance 194.
E. Update from City Attorney on property at 200 Landmark
F. Discuss/Action on fitness equipment for walking path
9. New Business
A. Discuss/Action sending/delivering petitions to Farmers State Bank.