~ LOVE LIFE • GIVE LIFE ~
Come out and join us in honoring P.J.’s life by donating blood on Friday, June 5, from 2-7pm at St. Genevieve’s parish hall in Flourtown. P.J. required a lot of blood products during his 7+ years of treatment for leukemia. Help us give back and save lives in P.J.’s memory!
While walk-ins are welcome, appointments are preferred. To schedule an appointment visit www.redcrossblood.org and use sponsor code: PJ Lawn. Questions or comments? Feel free to post below.
And if you’re between the ages of 18 and 44, you can also register to become a bone marrow donor at this drive and potentially save a cancer patient’s life. No appointment necessary—just a quick screening and cheek swab! For more information, visit www.bethematch.org, or stop by the "Be The Match" table at the blood drive.
Even if you can’t donate, just stop by to say “hi” and help us celebrate a worthy cause and keep P.J.’s memory alive!
• Every 2 seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood.
• Cancer patients are the #1 recipient of blood products.
• A car accident victim can need up to 100 pints of blood.
• One donation can help save up to 3 lives.
• First time donor? Visit http://www.redcrossblood.org/donating-blood/first-time-donors to learn more about what to expect.
Many, many thanks to all who have supported our efforts in the past. We hope to see you again on June 5th!