Saturday 16th of May
Sword fighting displays, camel rides, blacksmiths, pyrographers, medieval musicians, artisans, crafts, clothing, gifts, circus acts, food and drink and so much more!
INCLUDING: Firelight WAMA Championship at dusk!
INCLUDING: Dancing with Dragons - a night time spectacular show!
Pay at the gate:
- Standard entry = $10
- Concession entry (or if you wear a costume) = $5
- Children 13 and under free when accompanied by an adult
- Carers (with card) are free
Entry off Governor's Ave.
Presented by the West Australian Medieval Alliance and sponsored by the City of Perth.
- No dogs except Guide Dogs are allowed on site.
- No alcohol allowed on site (open or sealed).
- No smoking on site or with 5m of entrance.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.
Why just attend the Fayre when you could be a part of it!?
If you are interested in being an Official Volunteer, just go to: "http://form.jotform.co/form/50867781004861" for more info or to apply.
If you have any question about volunteering, email Jesse via "firstname.lastname@example.org".
For more information, see our facebook pages, website, or email the president of WAMA, Steven Woodhams.