Learn to create joyful human futures in balance with the natural world and disengage from consumer culture!
Appalachia School of Holistic Herbalism& Permaculture In Action Present:
Permaculture Design Certification +Plus +Plus +Plus!
140+ Hours of Permaculture Design, Hands-On Implementation, and Strategies for Cultural Healing
Course Length: Four Permaculture Packed Sessions!
Dates: Oct 3rd-6th (Fri-Mon), 9am-6pm
Nov 7th-10th (Fri-Mon), 9am-6pm
Dec 5th-8th (Fri-Mon), 9am-6pm
Jan 9th-11th (Fri-Sun), 9am-6pm
Instructors: Dylan Ryals-Hamilton, Patricia Allison, and Zev Friedman +Plus Friends and Guest Teachers
Join a worldwide community of millions of empowered Earth-healers exploring a diverse range of topics ranging from Edible Forest Gardening to Alternative Economics (see below). The immersion in this ocean of structured new ideas creates a life-changing experience, leaving you with a newfound sense of possibility, a deeper “whole systems” way of thinking about sustainable land use and life in general, and a new group of committed, intelligent, fun-loving friends and collaborators.
This course is perfect for:
• gardeners who want to take it to the next level
• urban homesteaders
• sustainability and environmental studies students looking for a “nontraditional” post-grad opportunity
• anyone who is ready to shift toward a new–and very real–way of living
What You Will Learn:
Some Topics & Hands-On Projects Include…
• Principles of Regenerative Design
• Creating Integrated Human Ecosystems
• Restoring Soil Fertility
• Harvesting, Use, & Conservation of Water
• Creating Food Forests & Local Foodsheds
• Animals & Aquaculture in Home Systems
• Processing Human Waste
• Edible Landscaping
• Natural Building & Appropriate Tech
• Alternative Economic Strategies
• Sustainability in the City
• Healing Cultural Damage
• Mapping and Design Process
And Much More!
Early Bird Discount before September 10th: $975