A Volunteer run All Vehicle Motor Show, including every type of wheeled vehicle.
We aim to showcase the wide variety of amazing vehicles from Pendle & Beyond. We have the use of the Large College Car park which can easily accommodate a large range of attractions. If you are planning on bringing a vehicle to show, we recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
Confirmed Show highlights so far:
- 6 Time Guinness World Record Holder Mike Newman and his charity Speed of Sight will be with us all day demonstration how disability doesn't stop driving enjoyment.
- KITT and the CHAPS Camaro will be on show
- Charity Bus rides into the surrounding countryside will run all day to raise funds for Pendleside Hospice
- RARE Tony Pond Metro 6R4 Group B Rally Car, one of 3 left in the world
- Lotus Esprit S1 owned by the founder of Lotus, Colin Chapman. Never been shown before, now after 12 years of loving restoration it will be at the show.
- Supercar Paddock with modern and vintage machines on show including members of the Ferrari & Lotus owners clubs.
- Off Road Monsters - Handmade and modified go anywhere machines with awesome power
- Street & Modified - some rare and highly tuned street racers
- A large motorbike area with every possible type of Bike we can find!
- Mountain Rescue Vehicle with active team members to explain the very worthy work they do.
- Pendle Slot racing will be demonstrating their large working track display
- Airbrush Artist
- LEGO Sculptor
- Trucks, Vans and More of all shapes & sizes
- Vintage Tractors
- Live Band & DJ
- Range of catering to suit all tastes
- Children's entertainment including a Bouncy Castle
- Trade stalls with a range of goods for sale and demonstration
If you would like to Sponsor the event, book a stall, enter a vehicle, or even just ask a question please leave a message on her or via our website www.pendlepowerfest.com