Hi! I’m going out of town for one month, starting May 24th, and therefore, am subletting my spacious furnished house. I wanted to reach out to friends first before going more public. If you have friends or family who need a temporary place to stay, pls forward this to them.
This house is great for couples, artists/writers/professors, anyone looking for a refuge in which to create or produce work. The garden is very private, peaceful and a great place to entertain, with shaded area and hammock. House has a living room, dining room, kitchen (and appliances-dishwasher, microwave, etc), two bedrooms (one of which I currently use as an office), one bathroom. Located in Oakland’s Laurel District, in a very quiet neighborhood with great neighbors. 2 minutes from the 580 freeway, 1 minute from Mills College, 7 minutes from the beautiful Lake Merritt, and 10 minutes from downtown/uptown Oakland.
$1,400 (+ electric utilities):
- Smart TV with Netflix, youtube, etc.
- Fresh produce from garden.
- Internet access.
- Closet space and empty dresser.
- Kitchen appliances: dishwasher, microwave, etc.
- Full size bed in bedroom; comfortable double futon bed in guest bedroom.
- Security: ADT alarm system.
- Great neighborhood community.
- 7 min drive to Fruitvale BART train
- Walking distance to local shops, restaurants, laundromat, post office.
- 1 min drive to swimming pool at Mills College.
- 12 min drive to the beautiful Redwood Regional Park, great for hikes and to escape the city.
- 20 min BART train ride to downtown San Francisco.
No pets please. No smoking inside. Personal items in photos will removed before sublet begins.
$700 security deposit required and will be returned after sublet ends.