Any Class Year welcome to the event !! If there's only a handful or a full class, you are SO WELCOMED !
You do not need to be a graduate to attend. This will be a wonderful "Coming Home" type of event where we can all reconnect and share memories.
Anyone wishing to attend, please connect as many classmates or former school mates. Lets make this a successful gathering of friends !
Any comments or concerns are welcomed.
DEADLINE for Registration or confirmation April 15, 2015
For registration forms inbox Gloria with you're email information and it will be sent to you promptly.
There will be a choice of 2 ticket packages :
- 1st package will consist of the meal along with the dance for $45 per person.
- 2nd package will feature just the dance for $30 per person & access to the event. You will only be allowed access to the entertainment after 8 P.M.
- Cash Bar right on the premises.
- No minors 18+
- Any pictures you want presented on the Power Point during the meal, please inbox you're pictures to Gloria.
- Accommodations and campsite information will be available shortly.
Event Agenda :
Sat May 16, 2015
- 4 P.M. - Doors open to Alumni's
- 4 P.M. to 8 P.M. will feature meal supplied by caterers on site and Power Point along with a Master of Ceremonies to reminisce with Class Year groups.
- Meal to start at 6:30 P.M.
- 8 P.M. - 9 P.M. - Break before incredible evening of non stop live entertainment and a featured guest(s) !
Entertainment features : Dance Starts @ 9 P.M.
Sweet Tequila - A kick ass Country Rock band from Edmonton www.sweettequila.ca
C.Alice - A local Classic Rock band from the Peace Country Area www.calice.ca
The evening's entertainment as follows:
9 - 9:50 - Sweet Tequila
10 - 10:50 - C. Alice
11 - 11:50 - Sweet Tequila
12 - 12:30 - Surprise Feature Act
12:45 - 1:45 - C.Alice
2:00 A.M. - Event Clos