*** REGISTRATION IS CLOSED - ALL SEATS HAVE BEEN FILLED ***
Have you heard of the popular chalk-based paints? Did you know that there’s a retailer right here in the Pontiac? Join us for a fun and creative afternoon learning how to paint and finish a rustic wood sign using Country Chic Paint products, with instruction provided by Lori Sheppard of Shawville’s very own Country Creations & Crafts.
During the workshop you will create a multi-coloured rustic wood ‘HOME’ wall art sign measuring 7.5”H x 22”W. The sign can be customized to your décor using a selection of colours available during the class.
Class Fee $55
(Pre-payment reserves your spot)
The $55 class fee includes:
- Instruction on how to use Country Chic Paint, waxes & brushes (NO previous experience with this paint or other chalk-based paint is required)
- A multi-coloured rustic wood ‘HOME’ wall art sign (check back to this event page for sneak peeks of the project)
- All supplies for the project
- Detailed instructions with a supplies list, so you can make more signs on your own
- 15% discount on paint purchases from Country Creations & Crafts within 1 week of the workshop
* Additional details will be sent to participants before the event. *
RSVP by Friday, June 5, 2015.
Payment arrangements can be made upon RSVP (e-Transfer or payment at Country Creations & Crafts in Shawville will be accepted).
Feel free to share this event with anyone who may be interested.
Questions? Post your question to this event page or message me.