Pacha Sydney brings Ibiza to Sydney - and with Sydney Party People you can SAVE on entry to the city's premier club, read on for details of how to secure presale and guestlist entry:
Pre-sale is the best-value way of getting into Pacha if you are 100% sure that you are going - as you can lock in the early releases by buying in advance. Pre-sale ticket holders also get quicker access on the night as they just get their ticket print-out scanned.
To buy Pre-sale Tickets
1) Go to: http://pachasydney.com/whats-on/ and select the event you wish to attend
2) You will see a section regarding tickets in which you will see a promotional code box, enter jharris2 into this box and hit enter!
3) You will see three ticket options become highlighted in orange, you will notice that "first release" has become discounted. Enter the amount of tickets required and press 'BUY TICKETS'
4) Pay for tickets and continue as directed
Make sure you print tickets or have them ready on your smart phone at the venue and preferably arrive before 12am to take in the full theatrical experience.
Sydney Party People offers discounted guest-list entry to Pacha Sydney - patrons who are on our guest list pay $35 at the door. Please note that on popular nights the price will go up very quickly and may even sell out and being on a guest list does not guarantee you entry.
To get your names on a guest list you must (by midday each Saturday):
1) E-mail the first names, surnames and e-mail addresses of your party on a spreadsheet to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Let us know your mobile number if you would like to receive an automatic SMS when your guests arrive (handy for large parties)
3) You, and anyone whose email address you have included will be sent a confirmation that you are on the guest list
4) Attend on the night and go to the guest list queue