FREE EVENT: POPE AND YOUNG CLUB OFFICE
Many Thanks to the sponsors that made this happen.
Sportsman’s Warehouse Outdoor Film Festival and Tour is presented by the Boone and Crockett Club.
Award Winning films are being shown on an outdoor 20 ft. jumbo screen. Bring your lawn chairs, coolers, bean-bags, and friends.
SHOW STARTS AT 7:00pm
BRING YOUR LAWN CHAIRS
TOP TEN REASONS you don’t want to miss this SHOW
1) The Films are AWESOME on a Big Screen with good sound!
2) Enter to win a $45,000 RAM TRUCK SWEEPSTAKES
TEST Drive the New RAM Truck.
3) All Ticket holders get a FREE OnXmaps Hunts smartphone application
4) All Ticket holders get a FREE 60 day membership to Huntin Fool
5) All Tickets holders enter to win a LE Elk Hunt valued at $14,500 by Huntin Fool, Fully Guided.
6) Enter to win door prizes; Tons of prizes, t-shirts, hats, etc.
7)Attend the GoPro/Leupold/Phone Skope Seminar FREE
8) Enter to win Raffle prizes; Top Prizes such as weapon and optics
9) Concessions provided. Come eat at event
10) Come meet the OFFT producer/swap contact info and submit your film for 2015!
CAUTION: Attending this event may cause an “increase“ of Outdoor Activity!
A new era of Outdoor Films has been called the “New Film Revolution” sweeping the Outdoor Industry. Cinematic Films are beginning to flood the industry as technology has taken a leap forward. Independent and professional filmmakers have graced us with some amazing new footage that captures the heart and soul of the Outdoors. The bar has been raised and the Outdoor Film Festival “Conservation Series” has helped bring you the “Best of Festival” for your enjoyment. Award winning films were selected at the Outdoor Film Festival “Conservation Series” held by our partners at Wild Sheep Foundation, Mule Deer Foundation, Western Hunting and Conservation Expo, Pope and Young Clube, The Professional Outdoor Media Association along with other films including Elk, Predator, Whitetails, International, Waterfowls, and Fishing also make up a film submission categories.
The Award Winning Films are taken out of Grass Root Tour before they are shown on National TV. This is your chance the to see the best for FREE before they rest of the nation gets to.
Special Thanks to all the Sponsors, Conservation Groups, and Associations
Sportsman's Warehouse,Boone and Crockett Club, Pope and Young Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Mule Deer Foundation , Western Hunting and Conservation Expo, Sportsman for Fish and Wildlife, Qualtiy Deer Managment Association, Whitetails Unlimited, Professional Outdoor Media Association, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, National Wild Turkey Federation, Ducks Unlimited, Buck Knives, Remington, RAM Trucks, OnXmaps, Huntin Fool, GoPro, Leupold, Phone Skope, Kings Camo, UnderCover Sportsman, Salomon Shoes, Hunting Graphics, and Apex Advertising.